Marketing Research: The Importance of Infographics
Infographics is a visual display of collected information for a defined project.
- A diagram of collected data
- Visually organized to inform the reader of the information collected.
- Data presented and easily read quickly and clearly.
My Marketing Research Infographic informs the reader of the steps necessary in order to perform a research project of a particular issue.
- In Marketing Research, a clear, identifiable problem is needed in order to start the research study.
- Decision of questions to ask, sample of how do you want to ask the questions and the target market is identified.
- Data is analyzed and a report presented to the customer of the results. The results will inform the customer of .